Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry published the Govt Job notice on the last 11th February 2018, on the basis of Bangladesh cum operators, computer operators, assistant librarians, office assistant cum computer printers, office assistants, computer operators and cash.
The applicant must apply in accordance with the model form of the Ministry of Public Administration and must submit the given sample entry form properly to the application form.
- Permanent citizens of Bangladesh, according to the actual citizen or law of Bangladesh, are eligible for application.
- All kinds of quota methods/policies will be followed in accordance with government rules in the selection of candidates.
- Phase-cum Computer Operator Post-Examination – Minimum speed per minute in Bangla-70 words, English-45 words and minimum speed of each minute per minute: Bengali-25 words, English-30 must be the word.
- Office Assistant cum Computer Candidate Post-Practical Examination- Minimum Speed: Minimum Speed: Bengali-20 words, English-20 should be the word.
- No affidavit is acceptable for the age of candidates.
- The incomplete or defective application is considered to be directly canceled.
- Candidates working in government, semi-government and autonomous organizations will have to apply through self-government.
- If anyone takes the job by hiding the real information, legal action will be taken against him, including the cancellation of the job.
See detailed recruitment notice:
Application deadline: 28 February 2018
Search Terms: Job Notice in Ministry of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment, job notice, govt job, Government career, job vacancy, bangladeshi job, admit download, job application, job admit,